- Knowledge of applicable HVAC installation, service, systems, safe work practices, schematics, controls and codes.
- Clean, safe driving record and license
- Massachusetts Mechanical license
- EPA Refrigeration License
- OSHA 10
- Oil Burner license (preferred)
- Strong Mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications, including work order documents.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to work as a team.
- Must have passion for exceptional service
- Must have pride in workmanship
- Must pass drug test, background check.
- Must have 5 years of experience
- Must be available for on-call rotation
A Competitive salary, Paid Holidays, 10 Paid Vacation days and accrued Sick Time, Weekly Pay, Guaranteed Year-Round Work (No Seasonal Layoff), Company Vehicle and gas card, Company Phone, Company Events, Team and Management Support at all times, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with 4%, Advancement and Growth Opportunities, Short term disability with options for Long term and life insurance, Opportunity for Educational training
Instructions to Apply: