Electrical installer, Commercial Audio/Video Service Technician
Pro Sound Service Inc. Located 13 miles south of Boston in Braintree, Ma is looking for an Experienced Pro Audio/Video installation technician
Pro Sound Service Specializes in Design, Sales, Installation and Maintenance of Commercial Audio and Video system for the following markets.
· House of Worship
· Performance, Sports and Recreation facilities
· Restaurants – Hospitality
· Entertainment Venues
· Corporate Clients
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 yrs. experience in a Commercial Pro or Residential Audio/Video environment as an installer/technician. We will however consider less experienced candidates who possess the core skills and aptitude needed for the position and are willing to learn.
This position requires knowledge of
· Electrical and mechanical installation methods and codes including wire and cable installation, pulling and termination/ testing.
· Mechanical installation including rigging, and equipment mounting both on the ground and in the air. Extensive ladder work is involved in this job.
· Various control systems
· Audio and Video Signal flow and troubleshooting.
· Pro Audio/ Video installation and distribution methods.
We will provide training on
· Current state of the art Pro Audio gear and DSP processing including BSS Soundweb, Harman HI-Q net, Smart & various digital consoles
· High end Pro Audio gear including Loudspeaker arrays, intelligent amplifiers/ DSP devices.
This is a field installer’s position at customer’s jobsite's performing installations and service, it is not a "desk job".
This is a perfect position for an experienced Electrical installer or Electricians helper with Pro Audio and Video knowledge. Former Military Electrical or Electronics techs would also be ideally suited for this position.
This position requires much ladder work and some heavy lifting at times.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as a neat appearance, strong work ethic and a clean driving record are required.
This position requires experience with mechanical and electrical installation methods as well as Audio and Video systems set up and troubleshooting. If you don’t possess those skills, you won’t be suited for the job.
We offer excellent starting salary and a generous benefits package which includes Medical insurance plan 100% company paid HMO (single person plan), Dental, life insurance, Long term disability as well as generous vacation and sick time allowances.
This is a full time permanent position 40 hours wk, M-F with occasional overtime as required.
Our hope is to find an exceptionally qualified person who can grow with the company and expand this position
We are looking for a mature person with a great work ethic who is not easily flustered and can "take the ball and run with it".
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications.
Pro Sound Service Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer