Perform comprehensive energy audits on income eligible homes. Responsibilities include energy improvement recommendations, contractor management, and resolution of contractor and client issues resulting from inspection findings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement program practices/procedures, coordinating activities between contractors, owners, customers, and all other parties involved throughout the administrative and technical processes.
- Provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in building/construction trade .
- Must pass DHCD certification training within 90 days of hire.
- Building Performance Institute Certified, preferred.
- Drivers’ license required and reliable daily transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Second language desired.
Instructions to Apply: