This is a full-time 35 hour per week position responsible for assisting the Building Superintendent in the day-to-day maintenance and operations for town buildings.
The following is a list of requirements:
• Past building maintenance experience (preventive maintenance & repair).
• Operates and repairs building systems (light plumbing, building envelope and power tools).
• Ability to coordinate & execute municipal building snow & ice removal.
• Position is classified as an Essential Employee and the employee must be able to work long hours 24/7 when necessary.
• Technical/vocational training & OSHA 10 Certification a plus.
• A full job description is available upon request.
Salary commensurate with experience. The Town of North Reading is an equal opportunity employer.
Electronically, by mail or drop off to Human Resources Dept (235 North St., North Reading Ma. 01864).