This position is responsible for effectively operating the Boiler, evaporators and juice processing equipment and maintaining a good quality product, and a clean, hazard free work environment.
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures set in place for the operation and monitoring of our boiler, evaporation and juice process.
- Maintain a clean working environment under the Sanitation and Good Manufacturing practices guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations in place for all activities associated with this position.
- Work with Quality Assurance to make sure the product meets our required quality parameters.
- Complete all required process flow documentation in a neat orderly fashion.
- Participate in all training sessions established by the company.
- 2nd Class Fireman’s License.
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Oral and Written Communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate
- 1 ½ Rate for hrs worked on Sunday as long as required 36hrs have been completed.
- Shift differential if applicable
- Other benefits as outlined in corporate employee handbook which include medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, 401(K) with discretionary match, company paid life insurance and long term disability coverage and a flexible spending account.
Instructions to Apply: