Veolia is the largest sustainable environmental solutions organization globally. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, we specialize in water, waste and energy management
Assistant Project Manager
$75-85k 5% bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation
MA Grade 6 wastewater operator certification , must be able to be on call
- 9MGD secondary treatment plant and 39 pump stations
- Assists with the planning, organization and management of the daily operations, maintenance and testing of a processing system. Ensures compliance with established environmental, safety, operating, and emergency response procedures. Maintains ongoing client interface to keep client informed and enhance client relations.
- Educational Background: Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with an understanding of Human Resources / Relations principals.
- Knowledge of Process / Operations Management, QA/QC procedures, Safety, Environmental and Facilities / Capital Equipment Management.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose process problems and manage remedial action.
- Exposure to budget preparation and cost control and demonstrates the ability to forecast budget, staffing and equipment needs.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communications and reports.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database software and the ability to optimize the use of technology and systems to communicate, manage budget and to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Familiarity with maintenance, operation, regulatory reporting and cost estimating software.
- Proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility required PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Demonstrated commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to serve rotational 24 hour emergency on-call if required by site.
- MA Grade 6 or 7 wastewater operator certification
- Three to five years progressive lead and/or supervisory experience within a related environment with thorough knowledge of industry methods, techniques, principles, and practices. May require knowledge of particular specialty.
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record.
Instructions to Apply: