The Assistant HVAC Technician will provide HVAC services with specific responsibility for the repair & maintenance of HVAC systems and equipment. The Assistance HVAC Technician will report directly to the Lead HVAC Technician.
• Installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
• Ensures that routine preventive maintenance is performed.
• Responds to hot and cold calls when directed by Lead HVAC Technician, then troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
• 1 or more years of related work experience.
• Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
• Maturity of judgment and behavior.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time.
• Must comply with any dress code requirements.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays, if necessary.
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Ability to reach, bend, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.