Apprentice Oil Burner Technician
Fawcett Energy, a 124 year old family owned company specializing in heating oil deliveries and HVAC service and installations, is seeking a self-motivated Apprentice Oil Burner Technician with a great work ethic to join our team in Winchester, MA!
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing seasonal service including equipment diagnostics, operational checks, cleaning and maintenance with trained technician.
- Servicing and repair of oil-burner related equipment and oil tanks with trained technician.
- Cleaning and replacement of parts needed for safe efficient operations.
- Respond to calls regarding emergency issues including no heat, no hot water, oil leaks, or any other emergency calls as necessary with trained technician.
- Performing duties in compliance with federal, state and local guidelines and codes.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Be available to work Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM*. (* Hours are dictated by seasonal needs.)
- Have a clean, responsible and safe driving record.
- Be mechanically inclined
- Have experience with hand tools, power tools and test equipment.
- Have basic troubleshooting, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
Benefits of this position and working at Fawcett Energy include:
- Vacation Time – Earned through tenure with the company.
- Healthcare benefits – We contribute significantly to individual and family healthcare needs!
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Support – With seven offices in Massachusetts, you will be working with a strong team of Service Technicians and office support personnel!
Instructions to Apply: