Respond to service calls, complete COM work and other property maintenance requirements.
• Provide maintenance of property. Duties include, but are not limited to cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn maintenance, debris removal, plumbing, electrical work, smoke detector maintenance, repair or replacement of lights, roof, heating/air systems maintenance, appliance repairs, etc.
• Transport, install and connect stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers and other electrical and gas appliances.
• On-call emergency repairs and completes repairs as directed by immediate supervisor or other organization management representatives.
• Load and unload trucks and other conveyances; move supplies and materials to proper location by wheelbarrows or hand trucks; stack materials for storage or binning; collect refuse and salvageable materials.
• Transport equipment, furnishings and appliances to job sites.
• Repair and fabricate window and door screens and frames
• Dig, fill and tamp earth excavations; level grounds using pick, shovel, tamper and rake; shovel concrete; clean culverts and ditches; cut tree and brush; operate power tools and lawn mowers.
• Remove floor tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic floor tile and plywood. Remove damaged drywall.
• Operate power blowers or use brooms to clean roof tops, sidewalks and driveways of leaves and debris. Ensure work-site clean up.