Essential Job Functions:
• Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service by taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established by the organization.
• Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community by ensuring that grounds, amenities, building exteriors/interiors, market ready units, breezeways, curbs, signage, leasing office, central garbage areas, parking lots and other buildings and common areas are free of debris, trash, graffiti, and other items which affect the appearance of the community. All deficiencies and or risk management safety issues are reported immediately.
• Ensure that apartments are ready for occupancy by performing various and as needed electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, and other miscellaneous equipment maintenance and repairs, as well as carpet cleaning, painting, and overall apartment cleaning or other activities as necessary or as directed.
• Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are organized and in proper working order, request replacements as necessary, and assist in stocking the inventory.
• Must be able to perform snow removal duties as needed utilizing shovels, snow blowers, salters etc…
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
• Provide a more superior level of services as needed for a high profile of multiple communities
• Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
• Technical or vocational certificate and/or degree preferred.
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in building and mechanical maintenance including plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting and drywall.
• Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in mechanical maintenance and repair techniques.
• Knowledge and experience of HVAC and carpentry a plus.
Valid driver's license & rotating on-call responsibility required including weekends and holidays.
Must live within 15 mins of Hyde Park for on-call and have valid license and reliable transportation.
Must have own tools.
Great Benefits. Please submit resume for this ad to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 617-686-2769 Pre-employment background and drug test will be required. EOE
For more information on this position please contact: email@example.com