Under the supervision of the onsite Manager, responsible for maintenance and repairs to the buildings and grounds, related fixed and portable equipment and installation, while establishing a safe environment for the facility.
Supports the implementation and documentation of all Able Engineering Services operational standards and guidelines as well as site specific standards, policies and procedures relating to the engineering department. Responsible, along with all Able Engineering Services employees for the upmost customer service and client satisfaction.
REPRESENTATIVE FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES:
- Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities, grounds and equipment.
- Minimum of a 2nd class fireman's license
- 2 to 3 years Mechanical /HVAC experience
- Optimize the repair and maintenance of HVAC, electrical and pluming equipment and systems. Uses and helps provide best practices to troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems so that problems are resolved in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Maintains continuous operations of equipment.
- Fosters a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
- Records all pertinent data in building logbooks, and makes all appropriate daily entries.
- Conducts utility and equipment tests.
- Records pertinent data on all equipment in accordance with federal, state, and local codes and requirements.
- Process administrative paperwork in accordance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology as related to building systems and equipment and emergency response regarding fire and life safety.
- Actively functions as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
- Complies with Able Engineering Services and facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Complies and participates with Able Engineering Services safety program.
- Complies and participates in facility specific safety program.
- Maintains regular attendance in the workplace.
- Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
- Participate in regular required communication with management, tenants and other staff.
Instructions to Apply: