• Install, Maintain and repair all electrical systems for clients to eliminate or minimize interruption of electrical services.
• Knowledge of electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations techniques
• Knowledge of National Electric Code
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
• Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
• Ability to use hand and power tools, testing equipment
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintain professional behavior, appearance, and work ethic to represent the company in a positive manner at all times.
• Articulate a positive image of the company.
• Demonstrate effective customer service strategies to all patrons.
• Assemble, install, maintain, repair, and test all electrical systems according to specifications and electric codes.
• Perform repair and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment.
• Determine sources of electrical malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
• Receive and complete work orders.
• Track hours and materials used on the job.
• Reports hours and materials to PM or designee.
• Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
• Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
• Order supplies for each job, either through PM or direct from supplier.
• Inspect job upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
• Work with customers and supervisors to complete projects.
• Detect needed repairs for customers following established inspection procedures.
• Respond to emergency calls as needed.
• Ensure work meets codes and specifications.
• Have knowledge of proper electrical materials required as well as proper methods of wiring for code compliance.
• High school diploma or GED
• Clean & Valid driver's license
• Massachusetts Journeyman License