We are a Boston based commercial real estate owner and manager looking for an experienced Building Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor in our Financial District Class A office tower. The ideal candidate is a professional and dependable team player. Monday through Friday, 7 AM until 3:30 PM. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer that is interested in growing or moving into a supervisor position. If interested, please submit your resume.
- Supervising and coordinating efforts of the maintenance staff.
- Performing or assigning work orders to repair and maintain mechanical equipment.
- Responding to and assigning tenant work orders in a timely way.
- Performing routine plumbing, electrical, and HVAC duties.
- Coordination of outside vendors and management to assist as needed with larger issues such as equipment replacements.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and be willing to work on an on-call weekend rotation schedule.
- This position requires 5 years of experience in a Commercial office building.
Instructions to Apply: