Job Description: We are currently looking for several good Field Service Technicians that will be responsible for PMs, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems (up to 150 tons), controls, chilled water systems, boilers, variable volume air systems, and DDC controls at our customer locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- PM, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems.
- Install, service compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion/discharge valves, temperature/humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, environmental controls, and related components.
- Complete work in a SAFE, timely, neat, and professional manner.
- Maintain and be accountable for inventories, requisitions, materials, and supplies needed for each job.
- Must be professional, courteous, and respectful to customers as well as fellow employees.
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, and dispatchers and sub-contractors.
- Three years of commercial HVAC (or related military) experience.
- OSHA 10 certification
- Massachusetts NFPA hot work certification
- EPA certification.
- Very solid electrical and mechanical skills.
- Strong communication skills and commitment to follow all customer work rules.
- Professional personal appearance and strong computer and internet skills.
- 100% dedication to working safely, working hard, being on time, and staying organized.
- The physical ability to safely lift 50+ pounds occasionally and climb extension ladders.
- Must agree to post-offer, pre-hire: drug screening, background check, and motor vehicle record search, where permitted by law. Criminal record or driving violations will not be cause for automatic application rejection
- Must have current driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed and be on call rotation.
Air Control Systems Inc- dba: Commercial Air Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Competitive hourly salary*
- Overtime pay*
- 40+ hour work week*
- Company vehicle*
- Smartphone and possibly a tablet*
- Excellent ongoing training and development programs
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Growth opportunities
Instructions to Apply: