Want to be part of the Orkin team?
Orkin helps your community live happier and healthier lives, through science based pest control management solutions!
**Consistent work, Company vehicle, Incentive program, company iPhone
Our goal is to be the nation’s best service company. We will accomplish this by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers, while being environmentally responsible.
A successful Technician will possess the following abilities:
- A desire to provide customer solutions to help meet the customers’ needs
- Possess a solid work ethic and ability to deliver quality service
- ” Go Above and Beyond” to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Must be able to a flexible work schedule- extended hours, weekends, and overtime -required during warmer months(peak season)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Paid Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Recognition Incentives
- 401K Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- A customer service is highly desirable
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical.
- Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodations.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
We proudly offer a diverse and culturally inclusive work environment
We are a drug-free work environment
Instructions to Apply: