Entry Level Maintenance Technician
The Entry Level Maintenance Technician/Helper will be trained to inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and refurbish amusement rides and their subsystems. This individual will be trained to ensure rides and equipment comply with all Canobie Lake Park Corp. and equipment manufacturers’ operating standards and requirements. The Entry Level Maintenance Technician/Helper will maintain proper records for all inspections, maintenance and repairs performed.
- This position requires the following:
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude. Some mechanical experience or technical training is preferred but not required.
- Possess a strong work ethic and safety sensitivity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate in English to sufficiently perform the key duties of the Entry Level Maintenance Technician/Helper
- Ability to climb and work at various heights
- Perform heavy lifting
- Work in all weather conditions
- Work varied shifts and schedules, including nights and weekends
- Provide basic hand tools
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Candidates will be required to submit to and pass the following:
- Criminal background check
- Motor vehicle operators check
- Pre employment physical
- Pre employment drug test
- Wages will be commensurate with experience. 401(k) retirement plan available.
Job Type: Full-time
Instructions to Apply:
Apply online at the following link: