- Residential experience as a Licensed Journeyman Electrician. Commercial experience a plus.
- Excellent work lay-out skills, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Capable of completing a project from start to finish in standard published labor units.
- Excellent communication and work relationship skills
- Excellent penmanship and detail oriented writing skills
- Own hand tools, battery tools and testing equipment
- Positive attitude and pride in quality of work
- Integrity and strong work ethic and willingness to work over if needed.
- A team player and never afraid to ask questions, before taking chances.
- Willingness to expand knowledge and learning about cutting edge technology products.
- Willingness to instruct others
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- State of MA Journeyman Electrician License with 2015 Update
- State of MA Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record a must!
- An Android / iPhone Smartphone
- OSHA certification (OSHA 10, etc.)
- Experience of Fire Alarm Systems installation and design lay-out, Intercom, Security Alarm, Audio / Visual, Lighting Controls, Generator Installations
- Manufacturer’s product certifications and/or training
If you feel these qualifications describes you and you feel that you can be an asset to our team, please be prepared to submit:
- Your resume and/or qualifications
- Three professional references for consideration
Instructions to Apply: