Technician, Maintenance (Weekend)-16011438
Job Function: Manufacturing
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Merrimack-Merrimack Brewery
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Jan 11, 2017
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self directed, multi crafted worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Ability to perform mechanical work required, e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes preferred
- Troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret PLC programs, including the ability to make minor program changes preferred
- Experience in the maintenance and calibration of industrial process transmitters and analyzers preferred
- Precision machining skills preferred
- Welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Must be available to work at least 2 weekends per month.
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply via our website: