Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
SUMMARY: Security Service Technician (003B0D) Entry Level
Technician position supporting New England. Preferred experience with: Security technology equipment (Pelco, Continuum, AccessXpert, Genetec, Avigilon, Dvtel, Amag), electrical, IT, servers, domains, firewalls.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Troubleshoot and repair complex customer systems
· Develop and implement hardware selections and software applications for assigned customers
· Manage scheduled maintenance agreements
· Request and deliver material as required
· Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
· Create, load, and test system databases
· Check out and start up control systems
· Provide on-site training to customers as needed
· Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
· Perform warranty work
· Complete documentation for assigned tasks
· Work with sales personnel to develop multi-year customer system upgrade plans, including short- and long-term customer budgets and account plans.
· Engineer small projects including upgrades and enhancements
· Other duties may be assigned
· Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field or related work experience
· Entry Level
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
·Preferred: Understanding of Security, Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Alarm systems, Intercom systems or other building or electron
· Proficiency in software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
Email: Kim Kanode, Sr. Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Direct web link: https://schneiderele.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=003B0D&tz=GMT-06%3A00