Additional Work Hours Information: Occasional Overtime
Forest City Realty Trust, LLC. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
WE ARE SCHEDULING IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS!!!!!
If you're an experienced Maintenance Technician seeking a New Opportunity in Cambridge, MA We want to talk to you!!!
*** APPLY TODAY ***
In this role you will be responsible for performing general, advanced, or specialized maintenance tasks such as repairs, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting duties, and will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment depending on the property needs
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• A Minimum of 2 years of prior experience working on a residential property
• Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, that may include nights, weekends, OT, Holidays, and On-Call as Required
• Strong knowledge and Expertise in Plumbing and HVAC Systems (HVAC Certification a PLUS)
• A personal and reliable vehicle and a valid state Driver's License; required
• High school diploma/GED, required
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following Requirements:
• Must be Computer Savvy & Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Multi-task in a Fast-Paced Environment
• Prioritize and Pay Close Attention to Detail
• Professional Demeanor and Strong Customer Service Skills
Forest City Realty Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.
Drug Free Workplace