Electronic Restoration Services (ERS), a residential and commercial disaster electronics restoration company, is searching for an experienced laborer/tech to join our growing team. The job duties for this position will vary from day to day and may include (but not limited to) pick-ups and/or deliveries of electronics, cleaning, packaging, warehousing, and driving (Straight/Box Truck up to 26’ in length). Qualifications include:
· Good oral & written communication skills including the ability to read, write and speak English.
· Possess a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
· Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DOT health screening.
· Be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted, move 100 lbs. assistance & able to stand for extended periods.
· Some experience in consumer electronics, appliance/TV repair and/or computer repair preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Be computer literate.
· Candidate MUST exhibit a professional, neat, and clean appearance and be customer service oriented
· Ability to work overtime.
This is a full time/permanent position. We are looking for that special candidate who has a strong work ethic, is detailed oriented and looking for an opportunity to growth within a dynamic company. This is an entry level position but if you want to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, this opportunity is for you.
Pay commensurate with experience