Seeking an experienced Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic
The Maintenance Mechanic will to have shared responsibility for all of the site’s process equipment, utility producing equipment and the physical plant’s maintenance to ensure planned and unplanned tasks are completed for maximum operational uptime.
- Have working knowledge of process equipment including mixing vessels and reactors, storage tanks, agitators, dispersers, rotary gear pumps, progressive cavity pumps, centrifugal pumps, air-operated diaphragm pumps, air compressors, cooling tower, boilers, industrial ventilation systems, fork trucks, process piping, etc.
- Is very well organized and has ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Be mechanically intuitive and hands on able with power and hand tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Have working knowledge of process pipe fitting, electrical, and carpentry work.
- Ability to asses down equipment root cause and to implement corrective action(s).
- Ability to understand OEM manuals.
- Adaptable and self-driven.
Instructions to Apply: