RevoluSun's Electricians and Journeymen are responsible for the electrical portion of our residential solar installations. In addition to the skills and experience outlined below, we are looking for a journeyman who is passionate about the solar and clean energy industry, is a team player, and whose values are in line with our own and have the ability to learn and follow our processes.
Your typical day as a journeyman or electrician…
Your day will be spent at the job site performing the following duties:
– Connecting wires to circuit breakers, inverters, disconnects, junction boxes, etc.
– Working on roofs to wire and help install the solar array
- Installing energy storage and battery options such as Tesla Powerwall 2.
– Installing or replacing wiring equipment and fixtures with the use of hand tools or power tools
– Testing electrical systems (electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures) to ensure compatibility and safety of systems
– We foster a team environment, and we seek an Electrician or Journeyman that is adaptable to helping the module crew complete the installation as necessary.
Why you want to work here…
– Prior solar industry experience is a plus, not a requirement. We will train the right electrician!
– You benefit from competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage and paid time off.
– As a rapidly growing company, we offer opportunities for advancement
– We are an industry leader in solar energy
Who we’re looking for…
To be considered for our Electrician opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
– Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
– Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
– Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding
– Ability to bend conduit
– Strong work ethic
– Experience installing/stringing electrical cable or wiring, or as a journeyman
– Experience installing electrical apparatus
– Solar or renewable energy experience preferred, but not necessary.
– Must have a valid MA Driver’s License
– Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (no DUI’s in the last 7 years)
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Required license or certification:
Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.massachusetts.revolusun.com
Job Type: Full-time