At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world’s greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis Associates is seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to join our Maintenance team.
How you can contribute:
• Electrically diagnose malfunctioning systems and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of the breakdown and correct the problem
• Promote and perform preventive maintenance work on electrical equipment and systems for maximum equipment readiness
• Perform modification work on electrical equipment and systems
• Evaluate and install new electrical equipment and systems
• Perform installation and repair work as part of a mechanical and electrical team
• Must be physically and safely capable of performing work from ladders, man lift, and roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
• Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed
• Responsible for observing and following all safety regulations required in NFPA70E
• Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed
What you need:
• High school diploma with 3-5 years of Industrial Journeyman electrical experience
• Licensed Massachusetts Journeymen Electrician
• 3-phase 480V industrial experience
• Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using test equipment such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes
• Ability to program VFD’s preferred; Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC’s preferred
• Possess superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Work with limited supervision
• Read & interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and schematics
• Able to use machine shop tools
At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those that enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of a major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
If you are interested in joining the Bemis team, please visit our career center at http://www.bemisworldwide.com/careers to apply.