Super Service Today, Inc. has been in business for over 7+ years now with tremendous growth potental. We are seeking only "A" players that take pride in their work and those looking for a long term career with huge growth potential & personal development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a "winning mindset".
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. Heating and Cooling Technicians determine service needs, quote prices and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and co-workers.
- Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a HVAC diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current drivers license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to client's homes and businesses. (Also will take vehicle home every day).
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour work days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with clients, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 year minimum service/install experience with heating and cooling.
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Training for other trades available
- New Fleet of Service Vehicles
- Paid vacations AND birthday
- We live by our Core Values; *Safety First For Our Family And Theirs - Think Twice, Act Once
Instructions to Apply: