- Must possess and maintain Commonwealth of Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician license.
- Must possess and maintain EPA Universal Technician license
- Must be willing to wear safety shoes, ear protection, eye protection, and other applicable PPE Fall protection and work at height experience
- Must demonstrate good understanding and experience with Commercial and Industrial HVAC systems. This includes maintaining and repairing Large Ton Air Handling Units, DX Roof Top Air Conditioners, Fan Coil units, VAV’s, Reheat coils, Exhaust fans, Chillers, Heat Exchangers, and other associated mechanical equipment.
- Experienced in JCI and or Siemens BMS controls is preferred.
- Steam System, Filter, and Heat Exchanger experience a plus.
- technician will need to be able to display skills in HVAC systems and processes. This includes, cleaning, inspecting, calibrating, and changing parts to maintain the HVAC systems and associated equipment at optimum performance levels.
Instructions to Apply:
For more information, contact:
Name: Sharline Jimenez
Address: 10 New England Business Center Drive Andover, MA 01810; Suite 304