Say goodbye to 24-hour on-call, and say hello to a great work environment! At Cummings Properties, you will enjoy the job security that comes with working for one of the country's most stable commercial real estate firms.
Cummings Properties has an opening at our beautiful 2 million-square foot campus in Beverly for an experienced HVAC service technician. This is an on-site role; where the clients you'll service are right here on campus. No more searching for parking or that elusive remotely located equipment. This full-time position (with overtime available) offers competitive pay and benefits, including 401(k), equity ownership plans, safety & attendance bonuses, vacation and sick time.
HVAC tech duties include service and installation work on water source heat pumps, cooling towers, RTU's with gas/dx cooling, make up air units, exhausts, control wiring and more.
• Have minimum of three to five years' experience troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems
• Possess knowledge of ductwork design, sizing, and fundamentals
• Able to work independently and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
• Have EPA recovery certification (refrigeration technician license is desirable, but not required)
• Speak English fluently and have a sound understanding of written English
** This position DOES NOT require 24-hour on-call.**
Cummings Properties is proud to realize the renaissance of a North Shore landmark since 1903. A top-to-bottom restoration has transformed the former headquarters of United Shoe Machinery Corporation into Cummings Center, a 2 million-square-foot vibrant corporate campus that is home to more than 560 diverse businesses.