Looking for a long term, career minded, experienced apprentice or licensed plumber to join an established plumbing company. Mainly providing residential and light commercial work. This is a full-time position with growth potential. Candidates must be capable of working alone however most of the time you will have a helper. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of plumbing, heating and gas piping. Will provide all the training and support as needed. Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package.
• Must possess strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be reliable, self-motivated and take pride in your work.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, follow direction and have strong commitment to detail.
• Monday – Friday work week (starting time varies). 40 hours a week, NO after hours or on call.
• Must have valid MA Plumbing license
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Pre-employment physical, including drug test and background check may be conducted.
• Compensation based on experience