Great opportunity for early career candidates looking to begin or advance their career in wastewater compliance and industrial wastewater management. At PAI, our team is passionate about solving our customers’ industrial wastewater problems. Our customers include universities, hospitals, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and food and beverage manufacturers in the New England area.
Qualified candidates must be mechanically or electrically inclined, take pride in their work and possess a willingness to continually learn new skills.
Our Field Technicians work independently, meeting with customers to understand and troubleshoot equipment issues and diagnose root-cause problems, perform preventative maintenance, sample testing, and calibrations. Job responsibilities require the ability to perform the following:
· Instrument installation, calibration, & support (pH probes, flow meters, and etc)
· Chemical handling & safety precautions (acids, bases, coagulant, and etc)
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Service report writing
Qualifications include: Experience with industrial water and/or wastewater treatment systems a plus. Other requirements include the following:
· Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
· Good general mechanical skills
· Experience using hand and power shop tools
· Obtaining a Wastewater Treatment System Operator license within 6 months of employment (if not already licensed).
· Good communication skills
As a company and a team, we provide innovative solutions to our customer’s challenges. We work in an open, informal, yet fast-paced environment that involves lots of collaboration and good natured fun. Hours are 6:30AM – 3:00PM, Monday – Friday.
Our office is located in Woburn, MA. Daily trips to the office to pick up equipment is required. Company vehicle and computer tablet is provided. Position requires participation in our on-call rotation.