Accutech Packaging, Inc. located in Foxboro, MA is a privately-held manufacturer and distributor of packaging products and machinery. Accutech is committed to meeting our customer’s quality and service expectations by demanding excellence from our people and our suppliers. We want to provide the best in class service in each of the markets we serve.
Field Service Technician
Performs installation and repairs to packaging equipment such as polybagger, shrinkwrappers, case sealers and stretchwrappers; work with customers to resolve technical problems, and eliminate future operational or service difficulties The ideal candidate will have experience working with electromechanical equipment and experience with sensors, motor drives, pneumatics and wiring per schematics.
75% travel to customer sites required (majority local service in New England).
Essential job duties:
• Works on a team to assemble and install equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
• Analyzes, review, and inspection findings to determine source of problems, and recommend repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
• Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service and other personnel to expedite repairs.
• Ensure maximum production machine efficiency, minimum downtime by quick response to repair requests.
• Assess and work with customers to implement corrective action required when responding to equipment trouble requests
• Communicates to the relevant parties the status of equipment and time frame required to complete
maintenance tasks, including strong shift to shift communication.
• Performs maintenance on Accutech’s internal Manufacturing and Packaging equipment.
• Adheres to all Safety Processes and Procedures while at a customer’s facility and at Accutech Packaging.
• Displays a high morale with a positive, supportive attitude.
• Ability to conduct training sessions for customer operators and maintenance personnel.
Abilities & Experience Required:
Technical Degree or Certificate required and/or 2+ years mechanical/electrical experience in a manufacturing industry; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. PC Computer skills required; PLC, HMI or CAD a plus.
Starting pay rate will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Competitive benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurances with matching 401k.
All candidates applying for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Accutech
Packaging, Inc. Attention, Human Resources, 157 Green Street, Foxboro, MA 02035; or emails,
Equal Opportunity Employer.
*All employment offers are contingent upon Accutech’s E-Verification Procedures.
Accutech Packaging, Inc. Foxboro, MA http://www.accutechpkg.com