This position’s responsibilities include Preventive and Corrective Maintenance/Mechanical repairs of MFG and utility equipment both cGMP and non-cGMP. Must be able to work in a Validated Clean room environment up Class 100 classification. Operating Shift Sunday- Thursday mid-morning start time (Weekend and overtime work may be required)
• Performance of Preventative Maintenance and repair on various Mechanical systems and components
• Required on call for emergency response and be part of the on call rotation
• Operation of High pressure steam plant and ancillary equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical systems.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow written procedures (SOP), and utilize Good Documentation Practices (GDP)in the performance of duties
• Able to read and understand schematics
• Capable of working independently on tasks and projects
• Strong organizational skills and good written and verbal communication needed
• Dependable and team oriented
• Ability to work with outside vendors on technical issues and coordination
• This position requires frequent lifting and carrying of parts and materials of up to approximately 50 lbs.
• This position requires 2-3 hours of standing and walking per day and keyboard use for moderate periods of time.
• Frequent bending and climbing of heights of greater than 12 ft by ladder to access equipment for repair and troubleshooting.
• Must be able to work outdoors on equipment in winter and work on building roofs.
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Good customer service and interpersonal skills
Must be aware of hazards within the company; adhere to quality and safety standards established by FDA and other regulatory agencies.
• High school diploma, equivalent or vocational/technical training
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience.
• Must have “Second Class Fireman” boiler license
• Knowledge with electrical, plumbing, boiler, and HVAC systems required.
• cGMP and clean room experience are preferred.
• Able to work overtime, on-call rotation and occasional weekends.
• Good computer skills proficient with MS office 2013 office suite
Apply at company website: https://careers.organogenesis.com/job-details/facilities-technician-i/176/1/