If you are in search of a career not just a job, then look no further than a Henley Valvoline Instant Oil Change Location! Henley is the largest and fastest growing VIOC franchisee. Our dynamic company culture is based on our core values and enthusiasm for investing in our team members to support our continuing growth.
This position performs skilled construction, maintenance, and repair of the buildings and equipment in one or more craft or trade and leads other service department regional technicians as necessary. A fully qualified candidate must be able to work independently in trades such as plumbing/pipefitting, hydraulics, data and security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry, painting, and electrical. This position is responsible for maintaining the buildings and equipment of our automotive lube centers and has well defined or standardized practices and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support Area Maintenance on all building and grounds in your respective area.
- Complete Capital projects on time and within budget as assigned by supervisor.
- Recommend needs to Supervisor of building and equipment with in your area of responsibility.
- Maintain open communication with Admin’s, GM’s, Service Department Supervisor and Foreman, and Office personnel.
- Follow all work processes implemented by the company which include: tool inventories, ordering, coding bills, using work orders, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance for yourself and your company vehicle at all times, including cleanliness, organization, uniforms etc.
- Responsible for fixing and rebuilding heaters, pumps, AEC and RTI equipment.
- Perform a preventive maintenance checklist on a quarterly basis. (This checklist must be spaced equally from quarter to quarter, thus keeping three months between all checklists. Forward one copy to the office for proper record-keeping and one copy to General Manager.)
- Responsible for medium duty carpentry duties, Light Electrical (Including IT), and Heavy Duty Plumbing.
- Must demonstrate trouble shooting skills for pneumatic pumps, waste oil furnace and automotive service machines used within our operations (A/C, PSF, ATFE, RFE).
- Must demonstrate consistency in quality work in lube equipment, tank installations, lifts, heaters, generators, pumps, pluming, garage door repairs, lube services equipment (AEC, RTI, etc.).
- Abide by all Henley policies and procedures, i.e. driving policies, security, time keeping etc.
- Required to have a valid driver license and ability to safely transport building materials to jobsites.
- Must possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Must demonstrate consistency in quality work in lube equipment, lifts, heaters, generators, pumps, lube services equipment (AEC, RTI, etc.).
- Must also demonstrate consistency in working well with people, Store Personnel, Technicians, and Senior Management, etc.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Ability to use a computer and basic understanding of MS office tools.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience
Instructions to Apply:
Please follow this link to submit your application: