Cummings Properties is seeking a licensed journeyman or master plumber to join its Woburn field team. This position provides an exceptional opportunity to grow with a professional and highly regarded team.
• Minimum five years' experience in installation of commercial plumbing systems
• Fire-sprinkler and special waste system knowledge preferred
• Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Full-time position with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
• Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
• Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal time
• A retirement savings plan
• Unlimited career advancement and growth potential
Cummings Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In the interest of the health and well-being of our employees and clients, we have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited drug use and alcohol abuse.