Cummings Properties has an opening for an experienced HVAC service technician to join its Woburn field team. This position DOES NOT require 24-hour on-call.
• Minimum of five years' experience troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems such as water-source heat pumps, DX cooling, cooling towers, and gas-fired hydronic systems.
• Knowledge of ductwork design, sizing and fundamentals
• EPA recovery certification required
• Refrigeration technician license desirable
• Able to work independently in a client-focused environment
• Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Full-time position with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
• Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
• Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal time
• A retirement savings plan
• Unlimited career advancement and growth potential
Cummings Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In the interest of the health and well-being of our employees and clients, we have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited drug use and alcohol abuse.