Cummings Properties has an opening for an experienced HVAC service technician to join its Woburn field team. This position DOES NOT require 24-hour on-call.
- Minimum of five years' experience troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems such as water-source heat pumps, DX cooling, cooling towers, and gas-fired hydronic systems.
- Knowledge of ductwork design, sizing and fundamentals
- EPA recovery certification required
- Refrigeration technician license desirable
- Able to work independently in a client-focused environment
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Full-time position with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal time
- A retirement savings plan
- Unlimited career advancement and growth potential
Cummings Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In the interest of the health and well-being of our employees and clients, we have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited drug use and alcohol abuse.
Instructions to Apply: