RELCO – Reilly Electrical Contractors, Inc. is seeking experienced electrical apprentices and electricians! Reilly Electrical Contractors, Inc. is a family owned and managed full service electrical and telecommunications contractor. Since our founding in 1993 our goal has been to set new standards of excellence for the electrical, telecommunication, security and technologies construction industry. RELCO has grown to over $40 million in annual sales throughout New England. Our success is the result of commitment to core values that support our company’s foundation including integrity, innovation, quality, growth, and safety.
RELCO is always interested in qualified, driven individuals who desire to work in a team environment. We are family focused and offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and excellent growth opportunities. Safety is our number one priority. RELCO sponsors apprentices completing an apprenticeship program enrolled in schooling and provides training opportunities.
Electrical apprentice and Journeyman electrician positions require the ability to work at least eight hours per day Monday through Friday, with the potential to work additional hours and weekends as the job requires.
- Team player with the willingness and ability to learn
- Career oriented
- Timeliness: It is mandatory to be on time and at work everyday
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Neat and polite in presentation
- Good communication skills
- Desire to lead
- Adequate knowledge of the electrical code and the ability to research and retrieve information from the code book
- OSHA 10 certificate, or willingness to complete
- Ability, or willingness to learn, to read, understand, analyze blueprints and schematic drawings
- Ability to follow directions and decipher technical information
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Basic knowledge and ability in pipe bending, circuit wiring, feeders, services, fire alarm, wire pulling, underground, wiring electrical equipment
- Ability to plan and project weekly material and labor requirements
- Age 18 and older
Must have a valid driver's license, GED or high school diploma, and be physically capable of performing the work of the trade.