This position requires the ability to work at least eight hours per day Monday through Friday with the potential to work additional hours and weekends as the job requires.
This position demands that you are in good physical shape. A candidate must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for an extended period of time. Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects over 50 pounds is a regular requirement. Working in crawl spaces, trenches, and high elevations is also a regular requirement.
– Team player with the willingness and ability to learn
– Career oriented
– Timeliness: It is mandatory to be on time and at work everyday
– Hard working
– Positive attitude
– Neat and polite in presentation
– Good communication skills
– Ability to communicate technical information
– Desire to lead
– Adequate knowledge of the electrical code and the ability to research and retrieve information from the code book
– OSHA 10 certificate, or willingness to complete through RELCO
– Ability, or willingness to learn, to read, understand, analyze blueprints and schematic drawings
– Ability to complete work in a neat, safe, and professional manner
– Basic knowledge and ability in pipe bending, circuit wiring, feeders, services, fire alarm, wire pulling, underground, wiring electrical equipment
– Ability to plan and project weekly material and labor requirements
– Valid driver’s license
Some part-time opportunities may be available.
We serve all of New England with office locations in Easton, MA, South Yarmouth, MA, North Hampton, NH, and Pawtucket, RI.
RELCO is always interested in qualified, driven individuals who desire to work in a team environment. We are family focused and offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and growth opportunities.