This position requires a strong and talented leader. This position requires the ability to work at least eight hours per day Monday through Friday with the potential to work additional hours and weekends as the job requires.
This position demands that you are in good physical shape. A candidate must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for an extended period of time. Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects over 50 pounds is a regular requirement. Working in crawl spaces, trenches, and high elevations is also a regular requirement.
This position also demands regular, effective communication with office personnel, completing paperwork and projections.
– A leader by example
– Excellent communication skills
– Multitasking abilities
– Professional, neat appearance and demeanor
– Positive attitude
– Proficient in the electrical code and the ability of how to research and retrieve information from all code books.
– OSHA 30 certificate, or willingness to complete through RELCO
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office, iPads, and other basic, computer programs
– Proficiency in reading, understanding, and analyzing blueprints, schematic drawings, detail sheets, and product investigation
– Ability to plan and project weekly material and labor projections within budget
– Material managing and tracking
– Ability to complete work in a neat, safe, and professional manner
– Proficient in electrical installation skills including, but not limited to, pipe bending, circuit wiring, feeders, services, fire alarm, wire pulling, underground, wiring electrical equipment, electrical calculations
– Time management skills
– Valid driver’s license
– First Aid/CPR certified, or willingness to acquire through RELCO
We serve all of New England with office locations in Easton, MA, South Yarmouth, MA, North Hampton, NH, and Pawtucket, RI.
RELCO is always interested in qualified, driven individuals who desire to work in a team environment. We are family focused and offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and growth opportunities. Contact our human resources department today.