Shop based in Chelmsford seeking electrical apprentice with at least 1 year of electrical apprentice school (classroom training) completed and 2+ years of electrical field experience.
Commercial experience preferred.
Competitive hourly compensation offered based on electrical work experience.
Applicant must possess the following;
• 150 hours of classroom electrical apprentice training.
• Electrical hand tools.
• Valid Massachusetts driver's license & clean driving record.
• Reliable transportation to and from shop location in Lowell area.
• Self-directed, organized, motivated and reliable.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must have positive attitude, strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate well with customers as well as fellow employees.
• Ability to pass drug and background screening.
• Ability to lift and or move at least 50 pounds.
• Ability to use hands and arms to for prolonged periods of time.
• Must be able to frequently stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Able to work in confined spaces (non-claustrophobic).
• Ability to identify color coding of wiring.
• Ability to use hand and power tools safely and effectively.
• Health insurance with employer contribution
• Vacation time
• Paid Holidays
• 401k with company match
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 references and desired pay rate.
Responses received without the above will not be considered.