This position requires the ability to work at least eight hours per day Monday through Friday with the potential to work additional hours and weekends as the job requires.
This position demands that you are in good physical shape. A candidate must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for an extended period of time. Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects over 50 pounds is a regular requirement. Working in crawlspaces, trenches, and high elevations is also a regular requirement.
– Age 18 and older
– Valid driver’s license
– Team player with the ability and willingness to learn
– Timeliness: It is mandatory to arrive to work on time and everyday
– Hard working
– Positive attitude
– GED or high school diploma
– Ability to follow directions and decipher technical information
– Basic electrical and mechanical skills
– Physically capable of performing the work of the trade
– Available for overtime if needed
– RI and NH apprentices must be enrolled in the state’s apprenticeship program
– OSHA 10 certified, or willingness to complete through RELCO
Some part-time opportunities may be available.
Opportunities available in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and /or New Hampshire.