The Inventory Control Clerk will be accountable for performing daily cycle counts in our 100,000-sq. ft. Central Distribution Center and three branch locations. The opportunity is hands-on with electrical products ranging from full pallets of material to lose pick. The Inventory Control Clerk will report directly to the Supply Chain Analyst.
- Perform daily cycle counts through RF program
- Ensure correct onhand count and material is in correct location
- Limited supervision to complete tasks
- Investigate and report issues to supervisor
- Prevent future issues related to products
- Create count sheets by-weekly using Microsoft Excel
- Prior inventory control or distribution experience is a plus
- Stay on track and achieve weekly and monthly goals
- Detail oriented and organized
- Basic Microsoft Excel experience
- Proficient communication skills
- Availability to travel to branch location to perform cycle counts
- Ability to use ride-on pallet jack (on-site training available)
- Ability to lift, move, and carry up to 60 lb.
- Ability to work at heights on lift of up to 30 ft.