Eastern Propane and Oil is seeking summer seasonal Assistant Tank Set Representatives for our Danvers, MA and Rochester, NH District.
This safety sensitive position is responsible for assisting in the safe transportation, inspection and exchange of ASME and DOT containers to a final destination and for safely, timely and satisfactorily setting containers at customer locations.
- Under the direct supervision of a licensed technician, assist with setting or moving containers in accordance with NFPA standards in every weather condition, day and night.
- Under the direct supervision of a licensed technician, tilt tank allowing technician to inspect DOT containers at customers locations for serviceability.
- Move DOT containers at ground level with or without the assistance of a motorized dolly or other device, as the circumstance dictates.
- Completion of forms and paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner.
- Due to equipment, fuels and other products being utilized, this individual must remain alert and focused and otherwise complete work in a safe manner, including reporting of any unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Participate in all safety and staff meetings, as required.
- Be receptive of and competently use new technologies.
- Function effectively and efficiently in this safety sensitive position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete work assignments satisfactorily and as assigned.
- Complete work assignments safely.
- Not operating cranes, hydraulic tailgates or other lifting devices.
- Not operate company vehicles.
- Consistent compliance with company, state and federal safety regulations.
- Present a neat and clean appearance, including maintaining cleanliness of uniform.
- Keep all customer information confidential and only use customer information in the context of assigned duties.
- Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Instructions to Apply: